OUR MINI CAM AGRO Palm Nut Nursery


Mastery, Experience, Rigor at the service of consumers.

Created in 2014, the MINI CAM AGRO is an Agro-industrial complex specialized in the transformation of Cassava tubers, vegetable oils, Covering an area of 100 hectares farm, MINI CAM AGRO is a company that benefits from advanced technology and highly qualified personnel.

Our manufacturing and processing units are installed and monitored by a talented technicians – HENAN DOING HOLDINGS CO.,LTD, HENAN POUL TECH MACHINERY CO., LTD, HEBEI BAOFENG STELL STRUCTURE CO., LTD.

These high-performance equipment can process up to 320,000 tonnes of Cassava Flour per year.

Our production units;
Cassava Processing Units produce 700 tonnes per day.
Crude Palm Oil Units produce 450 tonnes of raw crude palm oil per day.
Poultry Farm with over 20,000 birds producing 200 tonnes of fresh chicken eggs per day.

Our products meet international standards and local requirements for quality and food safety.
Certified ISO 9001 : Our products meet the international requirements of customer satisfaction.
Certified ISO 22000 : Our products meet international food safety requirements.
Certified FDA: Our products meet international food safety requirements.

Worthy Of Trust

We keep our promises and are committed in doing business the right way.

Customer Focused

We provide quality products and service that meet our customers needs.

Respect for Each Other

We are inclusive and collaborative, and individuals with diverse background and talents can contribute and grow.

Winning with Integrity

We are passionate about becoming the unrivaled industry leader by achieving superior results for our customers, shareholders, and Communities.

As an Agricultural Company, we believe in Organic Farming. We use only natural manure for the cultivation of our products. We have zero use of pesticides and other chemical products. While more than 80 percent of our products are harvested from our plantations, we source the rest less than 20 % from very trusted sources who respect our farming guide lines. Our products are very safe for human consumption. We are a leading Agricultural Company in Cameroon/Tanzania, we sell in and out of the countries of origin, we sell to individuals and in bulk to retailers.

We also maintain a good relationship with our customers, and as a result, most of the customers we have were referred to us by our other customers, Satisfying one customer is satisfying more.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Get our latest updates and offers

Arabic AR English EN French FR Italian IT Spanish ES Turkish TR