Cow Skin

Name: Cow Skin
We are a premium exporter of processed cow skin from Cameroon. Cow skin is popular for its health benefits.
As the consumption of cow skin rises world wide, our demand for cow skin been increasing and so does our supply.
More than 80 % of our cow skin comes from our production facilities. The rest less than 20% we source from trusted suppliers
who strictly follow our guide lines and rules.

Arabic AR English EN French FR Italian IT Spanish ES Turkish TR